Nikon D90

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon had a 4th holiday sale on Nikon refurbished so I took advantage of it and ordered the D90 body $485.00 and I just got it today. It looks brand new and has a shutter count of 226.I took some test shots in jpeg fine in standard mode on some tree branches and leaves and its dead on with focus and sharpness and rendered accurate color.Also now with my Tamron 70- 300 VC it feels so much better balanced then on my D3100. It may be older technology but its a hell of a camera still.

Last edited:
Nikon had a 4th holiday sale on Nikon refurbished so I took advantage of it and ordered the D90 body $485.00 and I just got it today. It looks brand new and has a shutter count of 226.I took some test shots in jpeg fine in standard mode on some tree branches and leaves and its dead on with focus and sharpness and rendered accurate color.Also now with my Tamron 70- 300 VC it feels so much better balanced then on my D3100. It may be older technology but its a hell of a camera still.

Congrats! I still have and love my d90. Admittedly, it spends a lot of time in the camera bag but its a great camera.

Thanks macho.

the D90 was one of my first good cameras and still love it.

After having some much trouble with the D7000 I went back instead of forward and none of the issues are present in the D90.Will save for the D600 most likely in the near future.

Congrats Dave if you ever make it down here now you can try the Tokina and the Tammy :)

I am still waiting for the rain check.:lol:

Theses where taken today as a test run in Jpeg SOOC but cropped.It's been to hot to go out and shoot with 90 degrees temps with like 75 percent humidity.

1.From my yard. DSC_0003 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

2.From my neighbors yard.
DSC_0001 by DarkShadow191145, on Flickr

I LOVE my D90. It's a frickin' work horse of a camera. I have no complaints.

Oh Dave its never too hot... I was out from 8 to 8 on Sunday and Monday :). A few more weeks and osprey season will be starting to get really fun with all the newborns learning to fish..

I hope you get some shots of the baby Osprey.

Darkshadow-where in CT are you?

East Haven - New Haven line

Most reactions

Back