KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've checked a couple of times today. Best Buy no longer lists the Nikon D200, at any price. If you got one for $600, you got a smokin' deal.

If you hesitated?..........................Oops!

<------OOOPS.

i shoulda taken tharmsens advice. :(

I guess their Circuit City stock finally depleted lol... I got one, but exchanged it for a D90.

Cool camera, congrats to all those who took advantage of the deal!

Bummer... Now what will we recommend in the next "D40 vs D5000" thread?

I wonder how many of the forum users actually took advantage of that deal anyways (per the advice of someone else)?

Honestly, I'm horribly freakin' glad that the deal is gone. I've been sitting here for the past few months wondering if I should sell my D90 and pick up a D200...use the extra money toward some glass. Now I can stop sitting here pondering about it. I've also been trying to justify to myself (and my wife) as getting it as a second body. I can finally quit that charade too.

Honestly, I'm horribly freakin' glad that the deal is gone. I've been sitting here for the past few months wondering if I should sell my D90 and pick up a D200...use the extra money toward some glass. Now I can stop sitting here pondering about it. I've also been trying to justify to myself (and my wife) as getting it as a second body. I can finally quit that charade too.
I sold my old D200 (80,000 clicks)for $850 3 months ago, heard about the Best Buy deal a month ago and bought a brand new one with 0 clicks and a new warranty for $600. :thumbup:

sigh i really regret not jumping on the deal. looks like i lost out big time

Yea I was about to get one Monday night when the went back to 600, but then opted for the D90. Insane deal though, anyone who got one made off extremely well!

I still think the D200 is a better camera then the D300 in some ways.

Ergonomics: I can hold the camera all day long and feel great.

AF system: it might not be as fast or accurate, but it's more intuitive, and for static subjects, just easier.

Looks: I just think the D200 is a good lookin' camera.

Yea I was about to get one Monday night when the went back to 600, but then opted for the D90. Insane deal though, anyone who got one made off extremely well!

They didn't have this deal in february when I got my D90....but I was even considering a used D200 versus my D90. If they had this deal back then, there's a good chance I'd have a D200 in my sig instead of the D90. I do love my D90 though so no regrets.

Most reactions

Back