Nude photos in a public place?????

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine has asked for "animalistic" type photographs taken of himself. He wants to be in the nudy though :confused:

Im trying to look into the legallity of it. Obviously we wont be in a public park, but we will be in woodland which im sure the occasional rambler/dog walker would use.

Any advice would be appriciated.
Take in mind im in the UK.

indecent exposure.

But if nobody catches you...then meh. You could just be sneaky sneaky about it.

he he he just be careful [de ja vu]

indecent exposure.

But if nobody catches you...then meh. You could just be sneaky sneaky about it.

Yeah i did think that .... not sure if i want to be sneeky about it though with me just starting out and all that..

Yeah i did think that .... not sure if i want to be sneeky about it though with me just starting out and all that..

I'd do it personally...
Just find a spot far enough from the normal path that you don't think anyone would go close.

Or...time it. DO a few shots really fast...then get dressed...make sure you are watching for people...

If you go to a regular trail or something...then ya...bad idea..

but if you know a forest or park or something and there's not heavy traffic, or it's too cold for people to be out anyways...you'll be fine.

I've seen people take naked pictures in the middle of the city before...at old gas stations or in front of truckstops...
You just time it....and keep your eyes peeled!

I think in the UK things are still very relaxed compared to other parts of this planet ;)

get some people to assist you and warn you if the wrong people approach ;)

In the UK most people would find it funny, even the police, that is as long as you weren't making it obvious you were naked to an old lady.

LOL So you all think its a goer then!!

Your all little demons in disguise! LOL

OK ill agree to it...If i get caught- your so in trouble!!!

Bring a lookout, and don't use equipment that you can't pick up and run away with quickly.

Bring a lookout, and don't use equipment that you can't pick up and run away with quickly.

:lol: Have you done this before ;) Im just going to be taking my camera bag with 2 lenses and the body.

I haven't done it on any street corners or anything, but have done it in public places. Never been caught/interrupted, though.

...or if it's too cold for people to be out anyways...you'll be fine.

Yeah, but then the "model" has to worry about "shrinkage". Thats never a good thing to have happen at a nudy shoot. :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back