Old time biker

Wow, that's EXTREMELY OLD, Ron! Maybe 21?

Anyhow, back to the topic. I think you should crop the right to cut that pole off. That should be about right IMO. Leave the left side alone.

... and you could remove the other pole, it is very easy here with cloning. There are also two smaller poles on the left, under the tree branch, I think they should be removed as well. I also removed a black spot on the field on the right side.

15525368202_8a2f405e28_c.jpg

Last edited:
If I look hard enough I can almost see a motorcycle in this photo.

I like the thin border and the old-timey treatment, yes good choice on both touches. I agree about the pole on the far right, which seems to have a lot of visual pull to it. The other pole is however not as distracting, but it could be cloned out, and I think the shot would be better for it.

Thanks. I will go in and take care of those poles. I can tell you are all "old photographers" except runnah because you noticed two poles in this photo. lol

Real nice idea. Why are the picking on Poles. What tomorrow Checz then
French. Will it never end. Lol. Ed

Real nice idea. Why are the picking on Poles. What tomorrow Checz then French. Will it never end. Lol. Ed

You are Russian things a bit, oldhippy. We Czech the picture first. Then we pick on Poles. Pardon my French.

Most reactions

Back