What's new

Old Timer

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
I was looking at some photos of the past yesterday, made me think of her... my canon AE-1. After all these years, she still shines.

ae1..jpg


ae1...jpg



ae1....jpg



ae1.....jpg


Thx for looking :sexywink:
 
I do like the third one... very interesting angle... .and nice choice of dof :)
yesterday i attended the photogs meetup here, and one of them brought 2 huge boxes with him... inside he had 17 cameras... ablout 10 lenses... and loads of other stuff like that... he wanted to sell everything coz he now longer uses it. he sold everything (2 boxes0 for.. watch out... $150!!!! i was very keen on a few things from inside but actually... my need for dslr is much stroger... and I saved the cash for it... :P
 
Thx all ! ;) Hope you get a digi soon mentos, wish I was Santa Claus.

Wow mc, that fuji looks awesome !
 
Is that the 50mm 1.4?
My first modern SLR was the Canon AT-1...great camera as well. Lacked the auto feature but made me learn!
 
Yes Jon it's the F1.4. Got some good B/W film for it today. Hope to post a few later.
 
M @ k o said:
Wow mc, that fuji looks awesome !
It sucks, actually. It just looks cool. It's only a 3.2mp plus there's not much in the way of being able to use it manually (which may be due to the fact that I don't completely understand the camera...it actually belongs to my dad). It doesn't help that the lens casing is broken from when I tripped and fell on top of it on a trip to Italy this spring. Still takes pictures, though.
 
Cool shots M @ K o. Kinda made me go to my camera bag, and look at my old Canon Rebel. Since I went to the digital, I only use it once and a while. Oh yeah.. Number 3 is my fave in this series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom