Omgosh.

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone calm me down. I think my brother is missing.

He left Tuesday morning around 1:30 am and no one has hear from him since then. He told us he was going to New York but we hve since found out that he isn't supposed to be there until next week for work. We hav no idea where he is and his cell phon. Is going straight to
voicemail.

Please excuse any typos in this message as I am typing on my
iPhone and I am beyond stressed right now.

nvm... :( he finally texted me back...

I'm going to kick the crap out of him when he gets home from seeing his 16 year old girlfriend (girlfriends parents know and approve)... My brother is 27 damn years old...

wow...and I thought I was pushing it when I asked out a 18 year old girl a few weeks ago (I'm 27 also)...I guess at least you know he hasn't been killed

lol yeah.. thats what i was afraid of

the fact that I was the only one worried about it and if I had called the police to file a missing persons report and not my mom, she would have freaked out...

No one else in the family seemed worried about it, so I didn't want to call the police and have them come here... My mom was aware of the situation and how I felt, as well as my dad and my other brother...

Everyone was aware of what was going on and the situation, but no one else seemed to care... so I basically just needed to calm down and talk to someone outside of my family since my family just kind of sat there and said, "okay"...

that's not exactly a thought process, but that's my reasoning for coming here ... i guess lol

She's 16?.... He's 27?

If that were my daughter.. id beat the Sh*t out of them both for even THINKING about it..haha. ( After i castrated him )

Thats just disgusting...and unethical.

but.. not my kid..so whatever.

Glad hes not missing! Should kick his butt though! :-O

This thread is silly

This thread is ridiculous

Fixed it for you. If you were seriously concerned, why were you wasting time on TPF?

Oh, and your brother is 27? I THINK that he is probably allowed to go places without reporting to mommy and daddy. Geez. :roll:

Fixed it for you. If you were seriously concerned, why were you wasting time on TPF?

Oh, and your brother is 27? I THINK that he is probably allowed to go places without reporting to mommy and daddy. Geez. :roll:

thank you

Not in this day and age of mobile communication!
If you don't answer your phone for so long they get all stressy and stuff.... Heck you can track people with a mobile phone now (legally). They just gotta know where you are all the time (esp mothers....)

he was out of state, told us he was in NY for work (which he will be this week) and not even his BOSS had heard from him...

that was why we got worried...

I posted here because there was nothing else I could do without my mom giving a damn about it...

Jeez...:???:

he was out of state, told us he was in NY for work (which he will be this week) and not even his BOSS had heard from him...

that was why we got worried...

I posted here because there was nothing else I could do without my mom giving a damn about it...

Jeez...:???:

Thats still dumb. Like it was said hes 27 he can do whatever he wants and ngaf. Even if there was an issue theres probably a thousand other things you could do to help the situation and telling us isnt one of those things.

Most reactions

Back