Omgosh.

do you not ******* understand that what worried us was that he told us he was in NY for work and his boss hadn't even heard from him? His boss who he was supposed to be in NY with...

We (I guess more I) thought maybe something bad had happened to him...

Excuse the hell out of me for caring about my brother...

And AGAIN... No, there was nothing else I could have done without my mom giving a **** about it... I couldn't call the cops and have them come to the house if she didn't want to do that.. it's her son... It was up to her to make that call and she chose not to.... So I wasn't going to step on her toes or go over her head and do it myself...

And AGAIN... No, there was nothing else I could have done without my mom giving a **** about it... I couldn't call the cops and have them come to the house if she didn't want to do that.. it's her son... It was up to her to make that call and she chose not to.... So I wasn't going to step on her toes or go over her head and do it myself...

Ok well does he have friends with cellphones? And whats wrong with just waiting and trusting him becuase hes 27 years old?

Sarah, it's alright ... we understand how that must have been scary for you!

We are all a little cranky here tonight; but, Jimmy seems to be a firebrand if I've seen one this evening ... don't let him rile you up.

Jimmy with your response in this thread and the "make this picture look more professional" thread I'm starting to wonder if you are trying to get yourself booted out of here? What's going on, why you being so confrontational tonight?

Sarah, it's alright ... we understand how that must have been scary for you!

We are all a little cranky here tonight; but, Jimmy seems to be a firebrand if I've seen one this evening ... don't let him rile you up.

Jimmy with your response in this thread and the "make this picture look more professional" thread I'm starting to wonder if you are trying to get yourself booted out of here? What's going on, why you being so confrontational tonight?

Lol. Im to nice to people in real life.

Plus this place is boring enough with everyone being nice. I like to cause a commotion.

well, there's certainly a difference between causing a little commotion and pissing people off ... it is, however, a very fine line ...

just remember my motto: "chaos, mayhem & destruction - my work here is done!"

Ok well does he have friends with cellphones? And whats wrong with just waiting and trusting him becuase hes 27 years old?

He does, and none of them had heard from him either...

We actually checked the activity on his cell phone and there had been NONE between Tuesday 3/16 and Saturday 3/20...

What I dont get it WHAT WAS THE BIG deal hahaha.

He does, and none of them had heard from him either...

We actually checked the activity on his cell phone and there had been NONE between Tuesday 3/16 and Saturday 3/20...

This is the reason why sometimes, I just turn my phone off and don't respond to anybody (it's pretty much a rule for vacations, although I do check voicemail once a day...just in case the Russians invade or something and I have to get back to defend the homeland). Maybe he just didn't want to talk to anybody for a few days. Maybe he wanted to get to New York BEFORE he started work and have some time to himself, without people bothering him.

Most reactions

Back