On the Road Again

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with the ISO cranked to 500 by mistake. Not too unhappy about the resulting noise, though.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks, Derek and Trini. Here's a B&W conversion (plus some cropping, for a different composition).

The noise is still there. I might have to pass this one through some noise-reduction software, at the risk of losing detail...

Last edited:
The noise gives it a textured feel to me. As though it's a newspaper article image. It's nice.

I LOVE the composition! A road beneath an endless blue horizon.

The noise gives it a textured feel to me. As though it's a newspaper article image. It's nice.
Thanks Yemme. Today I printed it and it looks kinda cool, noise and all.

Thanks Silverdreamer3 and mylo too!

It does give it that feel. Like an old newspaper. Maybe you could throw in a crumple paper effect. (I have no clue how to achieve that effect). I think i maybe goin over board. lol.

It does give it that feel. Like an old newspaper. Maybe you could throw in a crumple paper effect. (I have no clue how to achieve that effect). I think i maybe goin over board. lol.

I'm still waiting on the caribbean shots... Color my friend... give me color.:lol:

Use that Island.

Woah, I may have to back up on my hate of b/w photos. That edit looks sweet!!!

And this may inspire me to mess with my settings a little more. Who knows what i may accidentally stumble on.

I'm still waiting on the caribbean shots... Color my friend... give me color.:lol:

Use that Island.

lol. im workin on it.

Most reactions

Back