Thanks Yemme. Today I printed it and it looks kinda cool, noise and all.The noise gives it a textured feel to me. As though it's a newspaper article image. It's nice.
The noise gives it a textured feel to me. As though it's a newspaper article image. It's nice.
It does give it that feel. Like an old newspaper. Maybe you could throw in a crumple paper effect. (I have no clue how to achieve that effect). I think i maybe goin over board. lol.

Me neitherIt does give it that feel. Like an old newspaper. Maybe you could throw in a crumple paper effect. (I have no clue how to achieve that effect). I think i maybe goin over board. lol.

It does give it that feel. Like an old newspaper. Maybe you could throw in a crumple paper effect. (I have no clue how to achieve that effect). I think i maybe goin over board. lol.
I'm still waiting on the caribbean shots... Color my friend... give me color.
Use that Island.