On the way home

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a tough week and one more day to go. This was the first sun I have seen in awhile so I had to make a detour on the way home and take a few shots.

27oct8334.jpg

27oct8328.jpg

27oct8337.jpg

27oct8341.jpg

27oct8347.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

Looks like you caught the end of a beautiful fall day! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing these.

I love when you take those drives and post the results. It's inspiring. I did that for the first time this past sunday, just walking around downtown Winter Park, FL. Got some decent stuff, mayble I'll post.

Love the warm light on the ponies!

Very nice Airic. The weather has been pretty ugly the last few days. Glad to see you managed to get out in that brief bit of sun we had. Love the horse pics. !!!

wow, thats nice stuff. the second one is really cool looking. I like how it is bright, but the pic is dark. looks cool. thanks for sharing

clemeys said:
I love when you take those drives and post the results. It's inspiring. I did that for the first time this past sunday, just walking around downtown Winter Park, FL. Got some decent stuff, mayble I'll post.

Love the warm light on the ponies!

Thanks everyone. The best way for me to de-stress is to go for a long drive or walk looking for scenes to shoot.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back