One of Winnipeg's Broadway Bears

Yup, it's a sculpture. Not really sure what you were going for on this one but it really only appears to be a snapshot. Did you have something in mind when pressing the shutter? Or something in particular that you wanted us to critique?

It lookes like you had the rule of thirds in mind when you took this. Unfortunately the harsh midday lighting doesn't really offer anything exciting. The background is awfully cluttered.

If you're keen on this trying something with this sculpture try shooting it in different lighting conditions. Try different angles and keep your eyes out for what's going on in the background.

i like the image, althought it does kind of look like one of those "ooh that looks really neat, ill take a picture" kind of deals. i do like that you shot it from a lower perspective, that helped out alot, but the background is no bueno, i keep seeing that guy and saying wtf is he doing?! haha i dont know why.

i just went back and looked again, did you use an imaging program to blur the background cause it looks like you can see the swirly marks from the tool, especially right above that damn guy!

well ok... nice dof, but something seems to be strange... did you modify the background? blurred it? it looks a bit fake.. it is not a real blur caused by a lens...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back