PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #1 PSA!!!! Do yourself a favour and keep your files organized! But if you don't at least you get to find some gems hidden in the chaos. This one was a great way to finish off the day. Would love to hear your thoughts
PSA!!!! Do yourself a favour and keep your files organized! But if you don't at least you get to find some gems hidden in the chaos. This one was a great way to finish off the day. Would love to hear your thoughts
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Drats, bump?
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I really like that! I see a slightly tighter square crop (lose the top & RH side) and print about 24x24!
I really like that! I see a slightly tighter square crop (lose the top & RH side) and print about 24x24!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #4 Burn in all four corners very,very subtly. I enjoyed seeing this. Not Earth-shattering...but then it it were Earth-shattering, where would we humans go??? What would we cling to?
Burn in all four corners very,very subtly. I enjoyed seeing this. Not Earth-shattering...but then it it were Earth-shattering, where would we humans go??? What would we cling to?
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Lol Derrel! Thanks guys, I will tinker with your suggestions, definitely not earth shattering as you said Derrel but I like this one
Lol Derrel! Thanks guys, I will tinker with your suggestions, definitely not earth shattering as you said Derrel but I like this one