What's new

P&S fun:

iHTCHBK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
Location
So_Est
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I got a new frame and yet still stuck with my powershot sd1k..

-no editing just pushing the button while it was on the tripod.

bb1-1.jpg


bb2-1.jpg


bb3-1.jpg


bb4-1.jpg
 
Huh?
Are you looking for a critique?
 
I don't know about you but I wouldn't even think about sitting on that seat...:lol:
 
Hey, the 4th photo was a cool shot, especially coming from a P + S. get some decals on that bike
 
Seat and brakes are really not used when riding street/skateparks.That is why the seat is slammed and the brakes have been removed along w/the mounts.

:thumbup:
 
I think his point is that there's nothing very photographically interesting about the first half of the photos. It just looks like you're trying to show off your bike without much attention to the actual photography. But if you want a C&C:

The first three aren't really that compositionally interesting. It's just a shot of a bike without an interesting angle, etc.

The 4th shot (the close up of the wheel) is probably the best of the bunch.

The last two are interesting ideas, but not very well executed. It looks like you wanted only the tree's leaves to be green, but there's some green left in the grass in random places. Also, I'm not sure why you chose to leave the background colored. Usually you want to leave the main subject colored, and the background unsaturated. Leaving the background colored draws the eyes away from the point of interest (the bike). Also, the 5th picture is out of focus.
 
I still ride brakeless FACE!.
 
I like the angle on #4, personal preference would be sharper throughout.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom