P&S fun:

I like the angle on #4, personal preference would be sharper throughout.

it is a canon powershot sd1k that is about as sharp as it can get. hahahaha

This thread has deep photographic value.

and by that you mean?..

and by that you mean?..

I mean this is a bit "out of the ordinary" for this forum. (and I'm being quite kind when I say that)

I don't get the impression that you're taking the photographic aspect of what you're doing seriously at all. If you're here to learn about photography, then awesome... but I'm not getting that.

Obviously, it's not like this is my forum so I have no right how to tell you how to behave, but I haven't seen many threads like this one here.

and by that you mean?..

I mean this is a bit "out of the ordinary" for this forum. (and I'm being quite kind when I say that)

I don't get the impression that you're taking the photographic aspect of what you're doing seriously at all. If you're here to learn about photography, then awesome... but I'm not getting that.

Obviously, it's not like this is my forum so I have no right how to tell you how to behave, but I haven't seen many threads like this one here.

If you were to check all of my other threads you would see a great improvement in my photography.I make one thread and people act as if it were the end of the world.

I have fun taking pictures, I use what I read ALL THE TIME from this and a few other forums and have fun.I use a pretty crappy camera compared to what most of the people on here use.I know I can produce better photo's then alot of people I know with higher end camera's.So I know for a fact when I go out taking pictures I am serious maybe not for this forum but most of the times I am.

No one would ever accuse me of being serious, and no one ever accused you of not getting better... maybe I just misread the thread. Ignore me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back