What's new

Pamlico Sound series

ToddM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
161
Reaction score
16
Location
USA
Some shots I took along the shore of Pamlico sound in Salvo NC.

grv.jpg


fncline.jpg


LdyBluDr.jpg

Canon PowerShot A620
 
Thanks! The whole area is so aesthetically pleasing to the eye it's actually almost hard to take a bad shot. This one little area here has the most awesome sunsets of any I've ever seen. To bad I missed out on the timing for one this year. I would have loved to post one here on TPF.
 
Very pretty... I think that they could stand to be lightened/brightened just a tad bit, though.
 
You know, it's funny you mention that because on that first one with the graves, I had actually darkened it a bit because my camera slightly over exposes. It was a grey day and that one came out looking like it was like 12 noon on a sunny day. The light on the last one of the lady with the blue dress in the water really captures the feeling of the light that day. I tried to adjust the other two to match the look in the 3rd one. However, the second one of the fence line does really look to dark. The sky looks about right, but the fence line against the shrubbery does look to dark. The 3rd one really hits the look and feeling of the day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom