What's new

Pastel 5 (photographs of nothing)

I really like number 3 and number 5, and will give the slight edge to 5 as it almost seems unnatural how clean the lines are.
I can assure you that this is exactly how it looked :)

I do have a question, this looks vaguely familiar, any chance this was taken close to Calgary off the transcanada?
No, all of these were taken in Manitoba, specifically in an area near Holland.

Thanks for your comment!
 
Cool, I'm actually heading to Manitoba, the Winkler area for the Christmas. My wife's family is from there.
I have a 13 hour drive awaiting me with a similar landscape. It give me some ideas to try when we decide to stop for a break. Thank you
 
Hey babe!! OOOooooo color!! These are something a little different from you....:sexywink: I have to say I love the minimalist thing you have going on! I. and V. stand out to me. In V. the darker blue catches me but the simpler colors of I. are amazing. In I. the lines that the tractor made are just interesting enough to finish the shot. I like where you went w/ this!! I can't wait to see more!!
:hug::
Oh BTW.....Happy Holidays.....just in case I don't talk to you!!
 
Hey babe!! OOOooooo color!! These are something a little different from you....:sexywink: I have to say I love the minimalist thing you have going on! I. and V. stand out to me. In V. the darker blue catches me but the simpler colors of I. are amazing. In I. the lines that the tractor made are just interesting enough to finish the shot. I like where you went w/ this!! I can't wait to see more!!
:hug::
Oh BTW.....Happy Holidays.....just in case I don't talk to you!!
Thank you! ...and happy holidays to you too :hugs:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom