- Joined
- Dec 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,950
- Reaction score
- 16,271
- Location
- Somewhere in Maine
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1,156
Looking forward to it, hon.
Dank je. I have another idea if I can get it on paper.Fun sketch!! I like it - you're off to a good start.

I’ll finish the other one, eventually.I actually liked what you had started - but this works just as well for Communication!I like it!
I'm at a rough sketch of an old telephone circa late 1940s-early 1950s, kind of matching our bungalow. Trying to decide if I should attack the sketch with oil pastels, colored pencils or try to paint it in acrylics. I'm not comfortable painting with a brush so that's likely out.
Seeing your work here reminds me that hard pastels might work, I need to look for my set of Prismacolors.
Between the damn PT for the knees and trying to finish the garden, I've not had much time lately.
I painted over it later. Also the ref photo doesn't show all the cord, which is a really strange braided looking thing, so I ignored it for awhile. Thanks! The cord looked really strange in the ref photo, not the expected tightly wound things.I think it's a nice painting, terri. Good rendering of the cord.
