PC vs MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojigirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Need input. I have the opportunity to replace both my laptop (old and nearing the end) and the desktop (keeps crashing . . . . ) and seek input on whether to stay with the PC platform or make the jump into the Mac world. I'm a former cadd rat so have extensive background with PCs. I'm also concerned my software makes the transition, another tick in the PC column.

Thanks!

Bojigirl

I've used PCs most of the time and the school has some Mac's. In my opinion, I'd would stay with PC. I just don't see what all the fuss with the Mac is about.

oh no .... last PC vs MAC thread was started a week or 2 ago. Normally we have "PC vs MAC" once in every few months to half year. This time, we have 2 within 30 days.

Ohhhh..... I feel a flame war coming on. lol sorry,

I'm no help, but will sit back and enjoy the ride since you didn't take the time or effort to use the search funtion on the site for all the past threads. :greenpbl:

Let's see how many we can list........

PC vs Mac

Canon vs Nikon

Chevrolet vs Ford

Compound bow vs recurve

Modern rifle vs muzzle loader

Avon vs Este Lauder

Yes.. normally we consider anyone that asks a question like that a TROLL.. because is such a loaded topic! Assuming you are not a troll.. I would recommend doing some searches on the subject. The last thing we need here is more nonsensical arguing and fanboisms.... on either side of the coin.

OK you -- I'm a noob and just learning this site, cut me some slack ;)

It's ok, it happens all the time. Anyway, both platforms are fine platform. My recommendation is check all the application you need or want to use and see if it is only available in one platform, not the other one. Of will it require you to purchase a new version. (Extra cost)

By the way, WELCOME TO THE FORUM :D

Trust me!!! That WAS cutting you some slack! ;)

Welcome, btw!

tumblr_m264nj0WhD1qb8k6j.gif

Just been waiting for a chance to use that, right? lol!

Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,
mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac....Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...Mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac,mac...

Mac. Why? Why Mac? ALL of the avatars above in that animated .gif are from Win-doze users frustrated with their cheap, bargain basement PC's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back