Pet Portraits

He's a 9 month old Dane, it was his first trip out there. Typical goofball dane puppy lol

Our horse "Cloud"

DSC00372-XL.jpg

DSC00351-XL.jpg

Attachments

• $DSC00351-XL.jpg
    $DSC00351-XL.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 89
No claws or teeth ? SOunds like someone needed a better defense attorney :(

yeah, probably not the best combo for an outdoor cat...

You are such a great dog owner. I love how your dogs are always exploring and having fun! Makes for much better pets :)

thankyou very much, it helps when they are very good off the lead, this is their favourite walk first part is fields and a stream that Archie swims in then in the woods through a valley following the stream
I am really impressed with the color and sharpness of this photo, great job. Ed

I was thinking the same as Ed. The photo has depth, almost a 3D quality.

@BillM So you have a Great Dane, 2 Labs, a Newfoundland & a small-greyish-cute-furry puppy? You rock!! :hail:

So many great action shots, couldn't resist posting a few of mine. Not very good quality, but I did my best :p

Gizmo having a field day:

9074052219_746391b350_c.jpg

9074064799_a0982c51d1_c.jpg

9074047761_05e91ec039_c.jpg

Last edited:
@BillM So you have a Great Dane, 2 Labs, a Newfoundland & a small-greyish-cute-furry puppy? You rock!! :hail:

But you forgot all of the GSD's and BMD's and assorted others Raj !!!!

It actually costs me more a month to feed the danes that I spend on my own food. If I had anymore than those 2 i'd starve LOL

But you forgot all of the GSD's and BMD's and assorted others Raj !!!!

It actually costs me more a month to feed the danes that I spend on my own food. If I had anymore than those 2 i'd starve LOL
lol.. every great dane owner I've seen says the same thing, but they love spending even more money after they are done complaining :p

Both of the Boxers: Tank and Brutus by The Braineack, on Flickr
Again, I love boxers. I hope the right one is called Tank, the left one looks small in front him. he should get to be the backstabber!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back