What's new

Phallic ( Vaguely NSFW? )

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok I am curious about this one and was hesitant to post it but I'm going to bite the bullet and do it, sometimes art is "uncomfortable".

I find this quite phallic and organic, Mr Rabbit on the other hand doesn't see it at all, I would love to hear your thoughts on it, thanks for taking a look!


 
I think I see what you mean when you say "phallic" but honestly, I had to work hard to see it. For me, it mostly evokes the idea of the first creature arising from the primordial soup. Or a lemur fetus in utero. Sorry :blush2:
 
Time to break out the shop-vac on this on, J.
 
Darn I was expecting a rabbit with a woodie
 
I'm seeing a one-eyed fuzzy-wuzzy, having a bath.
 
im not seeing "phallic" here...unfortunately...
looks more like some sort of sea creature to me.
 
You just have **** on the mind rabbit. ;)
 
I wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't said something first, but yeah, I see it. lololol
 
What the **** is it, just looks like a mess to me dont see a knob

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
Looks like an angry Muppet to me. :scratch:
 
Huh...well...ummm...hmmm....:confused:
 
Lol! First, in my defence, I'm a rabbit! :p

Second some of you are as nuts as I am (pun intended).

Third, Jenko! Yay! I'm only 99% crazy ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom