Photo C&C

Mugen80

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Since Im just starting out I would like to get some more of your feedback. Thanks guys!

3921789728_1ddbfd4329_o.jpg

3921833784_5172e3dd96_o.jpg

3921791754_1db622a7d7_o.jpg

1. I'm sure it was gorgeous in person, but it's not conveyed very well here. The shadows don't help - maybe try the shot 12 hours later or earlier depending on what time of day this was. Also, the leaves in the upper right are distracting.

2. Why did you cut the car in half?

3. Not too shabby, would like to see it composed more to camera right so the concrete area on the left is gone and more of the building shows if possible. I like the reflection on this one as well, would be nice to see all of it.

Keep it up, would like to see more of your stuff.

1 - I agree - the first picture is kinda boring. The shadows are in all the wrong places and the colors don't come across as bright as I imagine they were in person. The sky is also rather lifeless, so I might have put the horizon at the top instead of the bottom.

2 - That was the first thing I noticed, as well! I like the reflection on the side, though, and think it would have been better if you saw the whole car.

3 - I like this one - I think a few clouds would be nice, though.

1. I'm sure it was gorgeous in person, but it's not conveyed very well here. The shadows don't help - maybe try the shot 12 hours later or earlier depending on what time of day this was. Also, the leaves in the upper right are distracting.

2. Why did you cut the car in half?

3. Not too shabby, would like to see it composed more to camera right so the concrete area on the left is gone and more of the building shows if possible. I like the reflection on this one as well, would be nice to see all of it.

Keep it up, would like to see more of your stuff.

1. I took the shot late in the afternoon. I didnt notice the leaves untill you pointed them out :lol:. I give it a try earlier in the day along with some clouds.

2. Im not really sure why. I just thought it would make for a better shot. The car was my subject but I just liked the framing. Perhaps I could give it a try with the whole car in frame.

3. How about this one instead...
3921792108_ecf302f183_b.jpg

Keep the building horizontal, you don't have a deep blue sky to have that much sky. That is your best shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back