photo price

That's a great photo.

I charge $100 for my 13x19 prints, and $3 for shipping. For a print your size, I would charge at least $300. You are not only calculating your price based on the image size, but the quality of the image (which looks great) and how it will be used.

I get free Priority Mail shipping tubes (triangular really) from the Post Office. You can order them online in boxes of 10 at no charge. It take about two weeks for them to arrive. The post office charges me $3 to ship it out.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Great shot! I agree with the others, this shot would go for at least $300 in a local gallery around here. Dont cheat yourself out of a couple extra bucks man!

That's a great photo.

I charge $100 for my 13x19 prints, and $3 for shipping. For a print your size, I would charge at least $300. You are not only calculating your price based on the image size, but the quality of the image (which looks great) and how it will be used.

I get free Priority Mail shipping tubes (triangular really) from the Post Office. You can order them online in boxes of 10 at no charge. It take about two weeks for them to arrive. The post office charges me $3 to ship it out.

Have Fun,
Jeff

+1. Lovely photo! Definetly worth it.

Wow, I am new on here and this just happens to be one of my first threads to look at. Great photo, and I wouldn't let it go for under $300 and I also would have it printed and sent to him. I wouldn't give up my digital files. That is just me though.

very nice $300 - $400 for the print + extras.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back