Photo shoot from last week

jbkm1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I met up with Chelsea last week and she was a joy to shoot!

C&C is always welcome!

Attachments

• $Chelsea-3.jpg
    $Chelsea-3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 170
  • $Chelsea-4.jpg
    $Chelsea-4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 161
  • $Chelsea-7.jpg
    $Chelsea-7.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 142

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
#1 is extremely nice!

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Photos OK to edit
Okay... Well #1 I feel it's too dark and her hair in front of her mouth doesn't do anything for me.

#2 Is definitely my favorite! I really like the shot and processing on the image. Overall thumbs up. I have always been a fan of backlighting. I need to try it some day.

#3 not sure why it's in landscape + you cropped off her elbow! I'm old school or whatever you would like to call it. I hate awkward chopped limbs. Plus the random pole, building, or whatever it is, is a little bit distracting drawing my eye off of the model.

EDIT:

I like this picture a lot!

Jeff Stevens Photography | Chelsea | Chelsea

OP
jbkm1994

jbkm1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Okay... Well #1 I feel it's too dark and her hair in front of her mouth doesn't do anything for me.

#2 Is definitely my favorite! I really like the shot and processing on the image. Overall thumbs up. I have always been a fan of backlighting. I need to try it some day.

#3 not sure why it's in landscape + you cropped off her elbow! I'm old school or whatever you would like to call it. I hate awkward chopped limbs. Plus the random pole, building, or whatever it is, is a little bit distracting drawing my eye off of the model.

EDIT:

I like this picture a lot!

Jeff Stevens Photography | Chelsea | Chelsea

Thanks for your thoughts!!!

brian_f2.8

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
#2 is awesome, I like the shot and the editing you did. Its very professional looking, great composition, Im also biased towards the high key/shallow depth of field.

OP
jbkm1994

jbkm1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
#2 is awesome, I like the shot and the editing you did. Its very professional looking, great composition, Im also biased towards the high key/shallow depth of field.

Thanks Brian for taking a look!

CorrieMichael

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
post is inconsistent..... 1 for me is a bit too dark....what about a bit of fill? + eyes are a little more done that I personally like. 2 seems a little over processed and losing a bit of detail.....and her skin tone seems a bit off to me. 3 I LOVE the processing on this but would like to see her elbow.
I am no expert but those are just some things that seem to come to mind as I look through :) Nice images

OP
jbkm1994

jbkm1994

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
post is inconsistent..... 1 for me is a bit too dark....what about a bit of fill? + eyes are a little more done that I personally like. 2 seems a little over processed and losing a bit of detail.....and her skin tone seems a bit off to me. 3 I LOVE the processing on this but would like to see her elbow.
I am no expert but those are just some things that seem to come to mind as I look through :) Nice images

Thanks for your critiques!

ghache

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
YOU SPOTTED AN ALIEN? look at those eyes!

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics