Photography Apparel - Would you wear this on a shoot??

101Photography101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would you wear this on a photo shoot???
Need opinions please.

Thank you in advance!
;)

Trust me im a photographer

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.

Last edited:

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

KC1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
If it is for a charity and you are going for a laugh. If you want to look professional, wear your regular clothes without logos and printing on them. A nice dress shirt and jeans is fine too.

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
If I didn't want to be taken as a professional, sure.

Seriously, how is this even a question?

OP

101Photography101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't necessarily mean on a " professional " shoot but thank you for your feedback.

OP

101Photography101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
If it is for a charity and you are going for a laugh. If you want to look professional, wear your regular clothes without logos and printing on them. A nice dress shirt and jeans is fine too.

Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated! :)

vintagesnaps

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think so... rather cluttered design and doesn't mean photography for me.

This isn't for a charity, it's a business. I don't know if the OP is with the company (SunFrog) or is getting opinions for licensing a T shirt design thru them.

Either way, these things always get me curious, so I end up scrolling to the bottom of the website and nosing around...

Red flags were not being able to find out where this was located, if it was a legit business, ownership info., etc. (I did find the info. on the Press page but took some looking; appears to be a legit business operating as an LLC with physical office/production space.) And not being able to find pricing/percentage of sales info. for artists/affiliates; It might be on there, I took a quick look at Terms etc., but didn't see anything.

So I wouldn't use the site based on what I read under Artist and Affiliate sign up or Terms & Conditions, etc. If designers aren't compensated at what seems like a fair working rate I wouldn't buy from the company, and I can't determine that from the information I found.

Designer

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
To a photographer's pot luck in the park, maybe. I very seldom wear a tee shirt with graphics on it.

It reminds me of wearing my "dogs gambling" necktie to a convention of architects. The dean of my college often wore a "I'm at the end of my rope" necktie. But of course, we would still wear a proper jacket.

Dave442

Reaction score
I would like to have a t-shirt for each of the viewfinder layouts that I have had over the years. It would be a much cleaner layout. I would also drop the title. In any case I would not wear such a shirt when doing anything I was being paid for.

chuasam

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I sometimes wear a shirt with my name and logo if I'm doing a charity shoot *LOL*

jcdeboever

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like it... For my wife to wear to bed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

table1349

Reaction score
Why of course I would............

If I was dead and some jerk wad stuck it on my rotting corpse.

Most reactions

New Topics