I won't comment on anything specifically, but on the images as a whole. I really like the colors, kinda gives it that somewhat old school look. Street photography is really about a couple of things. Composition and emotion. You want to convey a feeling to people. Composition is very important. Pay attention to where things are in the frame, and how they interact with other objects in the frame. Using Pic # 3 as an example, more than half the frame is filled with brick wall, then, what I see as the subject (the boot) is cut off. This may have been stronger in a horizontal orientation, or moved over to the right some, at least so the boot is int he frame with some breathing room.
I really like the last one, but I think it would have been stronger if you were physically moved over to the right more in order to seperate the man from the clock some. As it is, in order to properly compose the clock, you have to put the man right in the middle of the frame, which hinders the composition, I think.
Ok, I lied about not commenting on any photograph individually. I hope I helped anyway.