What's new

Pick your spot

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like how this turned out and curious to know what you all think.

Cc very much welcomed and appreciated


6926304944_f2268011cb_b.jpg
[/URL] Pick your spot by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I like the concept, but the bright chain-link in the foreground makes it hard to get "passed" them and to the background subject. Try bringing down the foreground highlights and increasing background brightness.
 
tirediron said:
I like the concept, but the bright chain-link in the foreground makes it hard to get "passed" them and to the background subject. Try bringing down the foreground highlights and increasing background brightness.

Frequency said:
i felt the same way as Tired Iron

Thank you for the comments and suggestions tirediron & Frequency, I will try and play around with bringing down the foreground highlights.
As for the background I intentionally left it dark as it was more inline with the concept I was going for.

]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom