What's new

Pics of YOUR Home Office

Since I do the majority of my photo editing at work (teehee) here's some pictures of my art classroom/photo office. :)

DSC_2234.jpg


DSCF1002.jpg
 
Here ya go. Use the main rig mostly for editing but the MBP for mobile stuff. Lightroom 3 makes sure it all works perfectly together.

ijNqD2.jpg
 
Here's a real one..

XLV5p.jpg
 
Glad to see you have Candy Land in arms reach.

I love how you notice and comment on that, but not the machete.

The house is literally filled with toys for a 4-year old. They turn up everywhere.
 
I know what takes precedent in your life PAUL. MUST... HAVE... CANDY LAND. :lmao:

Nice machete though too. It looks fancy.
 
Taken with my phone, approximately 3 minutes ago.

mydeskn.png


All the practical stuff (server, router, telephone, printer/fax...and so on) are on HIS desk. I get a nice clean, uncluttered workspace :mrgreen: There is a scanner in my top drawer, and all my camera gear is elsewhere within my house. There was also a keyboard drawer but I removed after bashing my knee on it for the 42nd time.
 
Taken with my phone, approximately 3 minutes ago.

mydeskn.png


All the practical stuff (server, router, telephone, printer/fax...and so on) are on HIS desk. I get a nice clean, uncluttered workspace :mrgreen: There is a scanner in my top drawer, and all my camera gear is elsewhere within my house. There was also a keyboard drawer but I removed after bashing my knee on it for the 42nd time.


I want that chair.
 
Saw some pretty darn fancy setups over here. Love the mac setups with the 27imac, Love Keith's old dell tower :p.
VI: Nice toy :p good to see somebody else besides myself is prepared for the zombie apocalypse.
As always o hey tyler, i'm impressed :p/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom