What's new

Pics of YOUR Home Office

Threads like these are always amusing to the voyeur in me. :lol:

Chris'%20Office%20September%202010%20-%20003.jpg


And my desk...

Chris'%20Office%20September%202010%20-%20002.jpg


I think this was just after I cleaned it. My office is very rarely that clean. :)
 
These are great keep em coming!

Resznap... holy crap dude :lmao:, is that an old monochrome amber screen you're doing your photo editing on??!?!

A lot of nice setups here too :thumbup:
 
Posted this a while ago, but it haven't changed much. Apart from all the dust perhaps. And the phone. And I've got another monitor, but still a 17" CRT.

It is my primary editing rig. Not what you'd call a supercomputer, but after overclocking it deals with the 10MP RAWs from my Rebel pretty fast so there's no need for a new one. As this one is at my parents' house, and I study in a different town, I also use a laptop in the apartment I rent, but it's pretty slow for editing, and the screen sucks, so I usually edit my photos during weekends when I am back home.
img0254ss3.jpg
 
Here's mine. I've hung some artwork since these photos were taken so it looks a little more lived in now. White balance is off in the first one.


5549993466_fab88d2493_z.jpg



5070760988_41d1115ab0_z.jpg



5217137860_481fcbf981_z.jpg

Holy cow! Nice office! Can I come borrow your desk for editing photos??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom