What's new

Pics of YOUR Home Office

Mac is great for editing, sucks at everything else. But lets not turn this into a PC v Mac thing. :)

That's like poking a bear and saying, "don't chase me, I was just playin", lol. My department has converted 75% of our office, so I have about 110 reasons to show differently (Re: suck at everything else). =D Just sayin, then again this is not a Mac vs. PC thread. ;-)

Don't have a picture of my home office yet. It consists of a 15" MBP Retina and a 27" Thunderbolt display. My MBP Retina is also my work machine and at work it's connected to (2) 27" Thunderbolt displays and a 46" LCD TV. =D
 
messy_desk_contest_winner.jpg

I have a 300 baud modem and an Apple II if you want to throw them in with the rest of that crap. oh, and a couple of dot matrix printers
 
Mac is great for editing, sucks at everything else. But lets not turn this into a PC v Mac thing. :)

That's like poking a bear and saying, "don't chase me, I was just playin", lol. My department has converted 75% of our office, so I have about 110 reasons to show differently (Re: suck at everything else). =D Just sayin, then again this is not a Mac vs. PC thread. ;-)
That comment was made more than 2 years ago. That sleeping bear laid there all that time, quiet, undisturbed, no problem at all, with no poking, no chasing.

Until you came along, just now, and decided to poke it with a stick instead of just posting a photo of your home office.
 
Mac is great for editing, sucks at everything else. But lets not turn this into a PC v Mac thing. :)

That's like poking a bear and saying, "don't chase me, I was just playin", lol. My department has converted 75% of our office, so I have about 110 reasons to show differently (Re: suck at everything else). =D Just sayin, then again this is not a Mac vs. PC thread. ;-)
That comment was made more than 2 years ago. That sleeping bear laid there all that time, quiet, undisturbed, no problem at all, with no poking, no chasing.

Until you came along, just now, and decided to poke it with a stick instead of just posting a photo of your home office.

Didn't notice that, if you notice I didn't resurrect this tread, my comment still stands. Growl. =D
 
That's like poking a bear and saying, "don't chase me, I was just playin", lol. My department has converted 75% of our office, so I have about 110 reasons to show differently (Re: suck at everything else). =D Just sayin, then again this is not a Mac vs. PC thread. ;-)
That comment was made more than 2 years ago. That sleeping bear laid there all that time, quiet, undisturbed, no problem at all, with no poking, no chasing.

Until you came along, just now, and decided to poke it with a stick instead of just posting a photo of your home office.

Didn't notice that, if you notice I didn't resurrect this tread, my comment still stands. Growl. =D
Yeah, pick that scab! Whatever happens, don't stop now!
 
My obviously "posed" desk shot :) Got my new ASUS 27 inch 2560x1440 monitor about 2 month ago. I am LOVING every second of its beautifulness!


Desktop by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom