Pics of YOUR Home Office

10fe190a.jpg

DSC_01102.jpg

The cat usually sits on my lap as I work... he stole my chair when I stood up to take the picture!

Last edited:
desk001.jpg

not really that fancy but it works for me for now, have tons of crap crammed into a tiny one bedroom apt LOL

Here's my working set-up. The top monitors are run to my desktop, where I do most of my post. I need to get around to upgrading the gateway one.... it's old as crap, and shows a funkyness in the red hues. But I use that side for all my side bars, so it's good enough for now.... for now.

IMG_7481.jpg

I'm so jealous of some of the set-ups I've seen posted in this thread!!! I can has?! :D

desk001.jpg

not really that fancy but it works for me for now, have tons of crap crammed into a tiny one bedroom apt LOL

The lotion and the rag are a nice inclusion. :biglaugh:

LOL ok TOTALLY not what I was going for there, the lotion is for my hands because they get really dry from living in arizona and the green "rag" is my micro fiber lens cleaner lol, least its not as bad as the pipe and lube LOL

This seriously needs reorganization... and to be shot with something other than my phone, but...

2011-03-24_20-03-54_689rs.jpg

I've always been a bit shy to share any pictures of the disaster that I call a desk. But after seeing some here, I may have a bit more courage! :) But there are also some very nice work stations here as well. I just lost that courage... :(

nice offices

Last edited:
Taken my phone, here's mine:

What you see:

-15" MacBook Pro
-Mac Pro (currently in Windows, was playing Elder Scrolls earlier today)
-1TB Time Capsule/WiFi Hotspot
-Logitech Z-5500
-M-Audio Producer USB Microphone
-Lurky
-42 key keyboard
-24 key MIDI controller
-Guitar & practice amp
-Storage shelf includes software/music/camera boxes. I save my boxes. I'm weird like that.
-Woot! lights and possibly a stretchy Woot! monkey

$IMG_0677.jpg$IMG_0678.jpg$IMG_0679.jpg

Here's mine. Computer is a Dell Precision Workstation. I need to upgrade though as it is aging. Looking into a Cyberpower system at the moment. I want to get rid of the tower but can't seem to find an all in one or laptop with enough storage!
315-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back