What's new

Pics of YOUR Home Office

messy_desk_contest_winner.jpg

Hey, how'd you get a pic of my office? :razz:

11txzzc.jpg
 
I've got a couple going on in my home...

Graphic Design/gaming station. Some things have changed, though. The Powerbooks have been upgraded to a 15" Macbook Pro and 13" Macbook Air, and the tablet at this station is now an Intuos5.
$219427_1753824443411_13258_o.webp

Entertainment Rig by my TV/ Another Gaming Rig (I play FPS here because of screen size :) ):
View attachment 40546

Photo editing work station:
$392816_10200225143409268_75597803_n.webp
 
I had a nice little office area until Hurricane Irene put it under 8 inches of water. :grumpy:
 
Inside of my rig. Will take pics of complete set up later.
wwXF4.jpg

(pc user that's substituting for "something" (prolly not having a mac :wink:)...:lol:

+1, Mac would resolve this dilemma
bigthumb.gif


Those are ROG (pronounced "rogue" and stands for "republic of gamers.")parts in that Rig .... He didn't put that thing together solely for photo editing... I'll tell you that much.

I have a ROG Crosshair V board in my rig right now.
 
As of 10mins ago. 4/1/13

$nd41348.webp

$nd41346.webp
 
Imagine an airport terminal...
 
Oo there's not enough towers. We need more towers people!! XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom