Please C&C

Normally, people will advise against putting the subject dead center - but I really think it works here.

The only nit-pik I have is that the background could use just a little more blur. Overall, pretty good though. Exposure and focus are both good. Not really much to complain about on this one.

Good work. :)

I would've loved to see the whole flower in focus and I think your image is a bit under exposed. I also see a slight shadow in the cavity of the flower maybe from your flash and I can't seem to take my eyes away. Depending on the lens your using, I would've blurred the background more just to get those leaves out of focus seen on the upper right side. But I think you can easily fix blur this in Post Processing and mask since you only have a small area in focus.

Happy shootin!

I think your image is a bit under exposed.

Sorry, but I have to ask...

Is your monitor calibrated?

Any more exposure, and the flower would be blown out.

I think your image is a bit under exposed.

Sorry, but I have to ask...

Is your monitor calibrated?

Any more exposure, and the flower would be blown out.

Yeah my monitor is actually calibrated for print. I see the image a tad bit too dark for my taste.

The entire flower in focus with the rest of the background blurred would be how I'd shoot it, but I do like this one too. It works.

That shadow can easily be removed in processing the image, and it's the only thing about the current pic that I would change.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back