please compare of photo cameras!

All of the cameras mentioned are good items. I don't know why people keep harping on the support think for KM, the support is still there, just being done by someone else. I'd say go to the store and hold them all and play with them. Afterwards you can make your own decision and choose the right camera.

We all know you'll pick the KM 5D.

kelox said:
All of the cameras mentioned are good items. I don't know why people keep harping on the support think for KM, the support is still there, just being done by someone else. I'd say go to the store and hold them all and play with them. Afterwards you can make your own decision and choose the right camera.

We all know you'll pick the KM 5D.

you kknow for me, the main problem is that canon has so many different lens to change... LOTS!!! I can find it everywhere, but for KM - there will be a problem... and also it probably much expensive

what can you say?

Well I don't think anyone can deny that there are more Canon lenses than KM ones available. On the other hand, the KM lenses I think will be cheaper (unless they're rare ones). For example I got my Minolta 50mm F/1.7 AF in brand new condition for £10; I think it would have been hard for me to find a similar spec Canon lens for around that price.

ZaphodB said:
Well I don't think anyone can deny that there are more Canon lenses than KM ones available. On the other hand, the KM lenses I think will be cheaper (unless they're rare ones). For example I got my Minolta 50mm F/1.7 AF in brand new condition for £10; I think it would have been hard for me to find a similar spec Canon lens for around that price.

my god :confused: . we have this lens here, I have to pay for them in pounds about 50! I`m not talking about something more special and better. :meh:

but finally I think I chose canon.... :greenpbl:

Canon pushers?!
Love when people call us Canon pushers when the original poster specifically mentioned Canon and Minolta.. there was no mention of Nikon anywhere... sheesh...

No doubt... Nikon is an excellent system... you can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon... Why must every thread that mentions either degrade into Nikon vs. Canon?

usayit said:
Canon pushers?!
Love when people call us Canon pushers when the original poster specifically mentioned Canon and Minolta.. there was no mention of Nikon anywhere... sheesh...

No doubt... Nikon is an excellent system... you can't go wrong with Canon or Nikon... Why must every thread that mentions either degrade into Nikon vs. Canon?
:(
no i really was talking only about canon and konica minolta. of course I know lot about nikon. nikon is great, but its out my price ability. ok If we got here canon 350D from 875$ to 950$ with kit lenses (KM is cheaper), what can I get from nikon? tell me which model should I get? I will tell you how it cost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back