post your wallpaper

spiffybeth....I'm dying to know what picture you have on there that's titled "butt"!

2036743164_cb14aa1648_o.jpg

vista? nooooo.....for mine, its just a vanilla xp theme that came with it. i have no good pics, yet. lol.

spiffybeth....I'm dying to know what picture you have on there that's titled "butt"!
its a picture of my butt. my brother's wife took this shot while he and i were playing wii tennis. lol

buttku6.jpg

Really? I didnt hear about a dvd... I did get to go to see that "about a son" documentary which was pretty cool =)

I love every single Nirvana song but my top five has to be:
Breed (my number 1 favorite as well lol)
Negative Creep
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Smells like teen spirit
Blew

im not too familiar with their names, but i know every single song. they one of my bf's favorite bands and he has all their cd's (not that there are many) in his car. and he listens to them on repeat.

i want to say the new dvd is them unplugged, but when he gets the dvd (and will probably make me watch it) ill let you know what its called.

I can't stands a messy desktop! In fact, the second something gets saved to my desktop, I have to move it to a folder off my desktop. And I'm constantly emptying my Recycle Bin (or 'Trash' on Mac), too.

Picture1.jpg

this is my home computer's desktop

picture1mh5.png

its a picture of my butt. my brother's wife took this shot while he and i were playing wii tennis. lol

That's awesome. :lol::lol:

I :heart: Wii. I'm asking Santa to bring me one for Christmas.

Most reactions

Back