post your wallpaper

I can't stands a messy desktop! In fact, the second something gets saved to my desktop, I have to move it to a folder off my desktop.

Yeah, I think thats a MAC thing lol

heres mine:

2041678571_a752b7c173_o.png

Hey hawkeye, how do you like Aperture? Do you use it much? I see you not only have Photoshop but Lightroom also, and that seems to be all one would need, right?

Or should I give Aperture a look, for something?

Hey hawkeye, how do you like Aperture? Do you use it much? I see you not only have Photoshop but Lightroom also, and that seems to be all one would need, right?

Or should I give Aperture a look, for something?

Nope, I pretty much use Lightroom. Aperture is a powerful application with a fairly unintuitive interface, but lightroom cant be beat for its ease of use and like aperture is also non destructive.

I really like Aperture a lot and still dabble in there. But I think it needs to go through several releases before it can compete in my book with adobe. It's also very demanding on system resources...

Alright, thanks! I think I'll hold off on Aperture, then.
Still don't have Lightroom, though. But Christmas is coming, and I have a good feeling ...

Alright, thanks! I think I'll hold off on Aperture, then.
Still don't have Lightroom, though. But Christmas is coming, and I have a good feeling ...

Workflow through lightroom is great! You will get use to switching from Library to Develop and back again quickly. Very intuitive, the basic functions have a small learning curve, the best RAW editor, hands down.

hawkeye, omg! lol

Yeah. This is one of the most played threads in the book. None the less you sort of get a glimpse into someone's personal style. That is why it is so fun time and time again.

Love & Bass

Most reactions

Back