What's new

Potpourri

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few images I have recently passed over and am going to post for your critique - keep or toss?

Boat

BoatRichmond242.jpg


Lovers in Kensington Garden

Kensington245.jpg


"I've Buried Them in the Backyard..."

Graves239.jpg
 
They're all keepers in my eyes.
Love the last one; just wish the BG was more in tune with the subject, kind of incongruous as is...bet you had a hard time looking thru the viewfinder!
 
I think they are keepers. The last one is cool, but how did ya get so low? NIce work.
 
i say toss them all.

i'll forward my address and you can slip them to me. :)
 
Can't see why they'd be tossers... great shots. Especially like #3
 
I really like the first two, especially the first, but to me the perspective in the last seems a little too extreme.
 
I love the second!
The others have their place also.
None of them are bad enough to scrap. :)
 
I like them all. I would keep them for sure. I spent a bit of time looking at everything in the Second picture (which is my favorite). Nice job!!
 
Thank you for all your comments and kind words.

The last one was "adjusted" with perspective controls in Photoshop.

Tuna
 
I think that the lovers shot needs to be cropped tighter on the lovers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom