What's new

Practice

dannydonahue

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1440.jpg


IMG_1453.jpg

I placed the card in the background for white balance practice.
C&C please no matter how harsh your comments are.
I hate photobucket for unsharpening my photo!
 
To me.. The last picture seems a bit "dingy" or washed out... What type of equipment were you using?
 
To me.. The last picture seems a bit "dingy" or washed out... What type of equipment were you using?
I know i was thinking the same thing im really disapointed by the way it looks here compared to my editing program. I shot with a canon rebel xs with the kit lens.
 
Nice, I like it. You could use warmer tones but otherwise good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom