L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #16 yes! i hope i win a free print from you!
c_lawrence TPF Noob! Joined Feb 23, 2008 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Location Winder, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #17 SWEET!... What's the prize ... I'll accept a print too! Seriously, though, nice job. I'm going to have to try that sometime!
SWEET!... What's the prize ... I'll accept a print too! Seriously, though, nice job. I'm going to have to try that sometime!
Ann75 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2008 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2008 #18 Wow, very different but really cool! Love that shot of such an amazing view. Interesting how you did that! Great work with beautiful colours and details! :thumbup: :thumbup: Greetings, Ann :sillysmi:
Wow, very different but really cool! Love that shot of such an amazing view. Interesting how you did that! Great work with beautiful colours and details! :thumbup: :thumbup: Greetings, Ann :sillysmi: