Press credentials..

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to get into the minor league hockey games here in town to take some action sports photography. The team wants you to have press credentials before giving me a press pass. I thought sports photographers were free lance.......How do you then get press credentials?

As I understand it, you still need credentials from the organizations that you would sell the photos to...Associated Press etc.

You could contact some local publications and ask if they would be willing to give you press credentials...maybe in return for letting them use the images etc.

Another option might be to contact photographers who shoot there already and ask if you can tag along.

As I understand it, you still need credentials from the organizations that you would sell the photos to...Associated Press etc.

You could contact some local publications and ask if they would be willing to give you press credentials...maybe in return for letting them use the images etc.

Another option might be to contact photographers who shoot there already and ask if you can tag along.

Okay, thanks....I will try to do both those....

Most reactions

Back