woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2005 #1 I don't know...12-15 cents a gallon? Pretty old stuff here.
geoffros TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2005 #2 WOW..awesome shot
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 21, 2005 #3 pretty neat shot...surprized you didn't get other comments on this. looks like an image from long ago....well done!
pretty neat shot...surprized you didn't get other comments on this. looks like an image from long ago....well done!
Johnboy2978 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 21, 2004 Messages 1,797 Reaction score 30 Location Southwest Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #4 Very nice indeed. This one would make it to a frame and a wall in my house.
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #5 lovely stuff, woodsac! :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #6 Great shot woodsac. Love the really old feel to this.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 21, 2005 #7 This has a wonderful old postcard feel to it!! Love the tones!! : )
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #8 I like it alot...I just feel that it looks like it has been overprocessed. Maybe bring the tones down and bring the contrast down a bit...anyway, the composition is great and I do like it...nice job.
I like it alot...I just feel that it looks like it has been overprocessed. Maybe bring the tones down and bring the contrast down a bit...anyway, the composition is great and I do like it...nice job.
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Nov 21, 2005 #9 wow, great shot.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you. All your comments are always appreciated! Cesium, I'll take another look at it and see how it looks on the 'lighter' side :thumbup:
Thank you. All your comments are always appreciated! Cesium, I'll take another look at it and see how it looks on the 'lighter' side :thumbup:
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #11 Very cool tones, Great photo :thumbup: :thumbup:
Karalee hOtLiPs! Joined Feb 22, 2004 Messages 3,851 Reaction score 48 Location Here....there....everywhere Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2005 #12 Lovely, Jonmikals right it does look like an image from long ago. Kudos on the post work mate!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Nov 22, 2005 #13 Great picture - time warp! The tones work perfectly and there's loads of interest there, I could look at this one for a long time! Rob
Great picture - time warp! The tones work perfectly and there's loads of interest there, I could look at this one for a long time! Rob
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Nov 22, 2005 #14 I love it as is .. great job :mrgreen: