What's new

pro processing tips

oceanbeast

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello i am new here but not to shooting. i am pretty proficient in photoshop but i am never quite happy with my photography when it comes down to processing it. i can never achieve the look i am after.

here are some examples of the treatment i am looking to achieve.

spaceball.gif

We The Kings on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cartel on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
You Me At Six on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

the colors seem desaturated in a way, but vibrant in another, i cant describe it, they look kind of "pastel" to me.

please if there is anyone out there who can lead me towards this technique i would highly appreciate it.
 
anyone know what im even talking about? lol the pictures look in focus but have a soft quality that i cant describe
 
I think the look of the photos have more to do with the lighting than the processing.
 
I am bumping this one to the top, because I would also like some tips to make my pictures look like these!
 
I must be getting old. QFT is not one I've seen. I had to google it; it has many meanings. I'm gonna assume you guys didn't mean quit f'n talking.

The guy's blog (http://gageyoung.tumblr.com/) has some photos that show his lighting setup, and he has some explanations, albeit not detailed ones like a tutorial would. There are many sites that have educational material regarding lighting. Best place to start would be Strobist
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom