Psychic Hawk

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This red tailed hawk was sitting atop a tall dead tree behind a grocery store, so I parked my car and attempted to nonchalantly get closer with my camera- not realizing that its back was turned. But it went psych on me and detected my attention :O 300mm, Topaz Gigapixel AI, cropped a lot.

Whoa-he can certainly turn his head!

And they say owls are wise, ha! Nicely done, now go work on your ninja skills!

Nice and unusual! The pix elation gives it that oil painting look. I like it.

Hahaha, I'm nearly positive it tracked me all the way from the road to the parking lot.
Thanks, that Topaz software really worked on this one. I've been using it on old low res scanned prints and it's almost magical for that.

Nice lighting on him too. What time of day did you get that?

Hahaha, I'm nearly positive it tracked me all the way from the road to the parking lot.
Thanks, that Topaz software really worked on this one. I've been using it on old low res scanned prints and it's almost magical for that.

Just a guess without having the software but I'm thinking the low res pics may come out better looking than ones with higher res. if they're more grainy looking.

Possibly, I'll post them when I get back to that PC. In this case it seemed to genuinely add logical detail- almost like magic.

Here is a 1x example, only some LR settings applied, a 2x Gigapixel version, and a 4x Gigapixel version detail, all at 100%.

_IMG2164-1xoriginal.jpg
_IMG2164-giga2xjpg-2x.jpg
_IMG2164-giga4xjpg (1)-4x.jpg

Most reactions

Back