Purple/Blue Flowers

Jane948

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
yevgeniya.artistic-shadow.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was just out side my house, they did some new landscaping and put new plants so I wanted to share .... constructive criticism is welcomed.

267.jpg

268.jpg

269.jpg

I really like that first one....good job.

I like the use of the chainlink fence. I never really would have always thought of the chainlink as an obstacle to a good picture, where you used it really nicely.

Exactly what I was thinking about the chainlink fence: they don't make any nice subjects for most of the time, but the way you captured it here together with the flowers that grow through and all around it, it really adds to the photo. That's a rare thing to happen, which is why it really adds interest!

The other two are quite dark, I wonder if you underexposed them deliberately, and if so: why?

Thanks everyone, I really wanted to use the chain ... glad to see I did it in a good way.

I always overexpose my photography ... more so then underexpose and I was just trying to do something different.

are you using a filter? i have the same lens/camera as you, but have troubles getting that kind of rich deep colour.

i love them :)

Most reactions

Back