What's new

Pyrex

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I was doing some cooking for the freezer and I was getting ready to take a break and have a coffee, looking around I noticed the measuring cup in the sink and the colours, break time turned into fun with the camera lol
For me Pyrex/Measuring cups kinda make me nostalgic, they haven't changed much over the years.
Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

1.





2.





3.
 
Pretty creative. Bet you have a pretty wild imagination also. I see you posting some pretty cool stuff :)
 
Take pictures from the side as different colors of food coloring drop in randomly and stream down through the water. I had some that were really colorful but cant find them.
 
love #2. I think it's the best balanced of the three. The color from the defraction is a little bit better in #1. If you could have gotten #1's color into #2's composition, that's an awesome shot.

I've really been impressed with a lot of your stuff lately. Keep it up.
 
These are definitely interesting. I like the second one the best.
 
Thanks guys :)

Danny, neat idea about the food colouring, I will have to play with that ;)
 
Light reflections off a wall picture are fun for a minute. Here is one Little Ryley made. She is ten and thinks she is boss photographer now. Sorry if you think I am redirecting your post. Just weird ideas with different things are interesting. Hope to see your colored water soon....

Thanks guys :)

Danny, neat idea about the food colouring, I will have to play with that ;)

View attachment 27116
 
Yes...Pyrex measuring cups!!! CLASSIC!!! I like #1 the most of the three. I use one of these, and have for years.
 
Light reflections off a wall picture are fun for a minute. Here is one Little Ryley made. She is ten and thinks she is boss photographer now. Sorry if you think I am redirecting your post. Just weird ideas with different things are interesting. Hope to see your colored water soon....

Thanks guys :)

Danny, neat idea about the food colouring, I will have to play with that ;)

View attachment 27116

Threads are like conversations and good conversations meander about imho ;) all good!
That's a neat shot, pls give my regards to dear Ryley for a good eye :)
Funny thing is I've played with this idea, I have a "copper" image of a wolf baying at the moon that my mother in law made years ago. I noticed the other day that at night from a certain angle an overhead light lines up with the moon and creates a neat "glow"... but alas the glass desperately needs cleaning so until I get my butt in gear and do that I can only talk a good game lol ;)
 
I also have a lazy streak. (note the dust on the sensor)
 
air only blows dust around it needs to be removed not moved. I have heard of a man that uses a small vacuum but have yet to try that. I used a small make up sponge from the dollar store but only use it one time then trash it. A brush is said to be better but it needs to be a brush designed for sensor cleaning not a make up brush. Buy a kit for sensor cleaning. I talked to a man in Tulsa that is going to let me watch him clean my camera then I can take it from there. The lens is a whole new ball game though. Back to the Wabbits post....
 
Thanks Charlie :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom