What's new

Pyrex

Cool. I like #2. Love it when you can find art in the little things.
 
I like the thought process behind these photos. Unplanned and spontaneous. :) Just the way I like my photos.
 
Derrel said:
Yes...Pyrex measuring cups!!! CLASSIC!!! I like #1 the most of the three. I use one of these, and have for years.

Thanks guys, I really like taking shots of everyday things, I think they pose a huge challenge but offer great reward when you get it right.
Derrel sorry I missed your post. I actually had my Mom's cup from when I was growing up, I was heartbroken when it got broken but when I found they hadn't changed it was a pleasant surprise.
When I saw it in the sink... That delicious glass blue (one of my absolute favourite colours ever!) it just tossed me back in time and I couldn't resist grabbing the camera :)
 
Hey Pix!

You caught even my old tired eyes with 1 and 2.
Pretty cool stuff.
 
Thanks Rick ;)
 
The first two are really impressive; it also reveals that your mind is always in search of something creative; let these good works flourish
ATB :D
 
Thanks Nandakumar :)

I must admit you lost me my dear, may I ask what ATB stands for?
 
cz34.gif

Should have known that! lol
 
You want my opinion? Why, I love pyrex measuring cups!

No, seriously, these are very interesting. I might be inclined to crop closer to eliminate the pouring spout so it isn't immediately apparent that it's a measuring cup, but that's probably just my strange take on things.
 
It is not just a measuring cup. It is memories as most now are plastic. This is one like my Granny had when I was just a lil jitterbug....
 
Thanks Ken and Danny :)
Ken, hmmm, I'm not sure it will work on these couple because of the position of the drop, it's too close to the spout but I do like the idea. I'll go through the others and see if there is any that would work :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom