What's new

Rate the photo above you

Pretty sharp. Not crazy about the crop. The blue background works great! 7/10

 
@TwoTwoLeft 7/10 A little to much processing. I would like to see this photo with a tad less contrast and clarity.
4906053770_f8129782de_b.jpg
 
Pretty awesome photo, really. Lighting is very interesting and nice, nothing distracting (except for the really distracting signature, but I'm trying to look past that). I give you 9/10


5876180115_3b4b3220cc_b.jpg
 
Pretty awesome photo, really. Lighting is very interesting and nice, nothing distracting (except for the really distracting signature, but I'm trying to look past that). I give you 9/10

Thanks. The signature thing I don't tend to do anymore, but was only on images hosted online anyway, not originals, obviously. :)
 
I like the backlighting 7/10

a quick snap from last night
MB5C6892-M.jpg
 
7.5/10. The horse matches the sky really well! Nitpick: I feel that since you are standing on his/her left side, you should see the left side of the horse.

100_5455.jpg
 
4/10 - looks like a million other snap shots of cats. Underexposed, the cat on the left rear end and front paw are cropped off; cat on right appears to not have a tail.


Mine - not the best photo, but this bee was on my Crape Myrtle this morning and I couldn't resist. He wouldn't move around to let me get a good angle. Focus is off and needed more DOF. But really, I just wanted to play with my new lens. :)

DSC_0012.jpg
 
Last edited:
Focus point seems to be at the bottom of the branch, which is making your subject (bee) OOF. There is virtually no definition in the flower petals. The right edge leaf is superfluous. because of missed focus on subject....... 4/10. Great rendering of the background though. :thumbsup:



DSC_4073_edited-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure where your focus are, but it's not where I'd like it to be, in the eyes. Nonetheless, it's a wonderful capture. Can't but smile when I see it. A few blown areas, though. Nice contrasts and colours, I think. My eyes were immediately drawn the the eye of the left dog, which is good. Lovely animalistic candid. 7/10


David bomba by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr
 
7/10. I feel like I could say that nothing is in focus (except the water in the foreground). Or that the left half of the frame is empty. But, I like when people break rules and it works, and the photo works for me. I like it. I like the crossing horizon/tube/water planes. I think a more powerful image might be if the subject/tuber took up more of the frame and was in focus.

edenducks.JPG
 
5- I don't know where the focus is. The subject is kind of boring. I wish they were all looking the same way or flying away together some sort of oddity to make a pretty common scene more interesting. The curves of the bank might make it more interesting if you make more of a pronounced S curve.. perhaps shooting up higher.

June21st1of1-23.jpg
 
Hmmm...I either want to see ome expression on their faces, or them poking at something interesting. Nicely composed, and decent tonal range. 6/10




5938858398_0d5b02e0d0_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom