What's new

Rate the photo above you

9.5/10 I love this kind of photo. Everything is crisp and clear and symmetrical. I keep trying but can never get a shot like this. I only took off because I can't really tell what it was. I think its a door. But... can't be sure.

IMG_1179-1.jpg
 
3/10. Moon shots are too easy take and to hard to take well.

5760524242_bf440059fc_z.jpg
 
8/10 Kids aren't my thing, but very nice panning. Good B&W conversion.




845413124_EPecc-XL.jpg
 
Photo is 8 but the paintings on the eggs are no good.. so it is a 7 :D


284372_231649376857837_139366759419433_782673_3743893_n.jpg

This was not staged. It started to rain.
 
8/10

Nice "moment" shot i caught for this couple. They loved it, idk how good it actually it is but i liked it.


Edit_vignette by tfunit, on Flickr
 
I like the black and white and the cleanliness of the shot. Well composed and extra points for gentlemanly conduct 8/10
edit: whoops critiqued the wrong shot. Another very nice moment, I especially like the focal 7/10

absolutepanofun.jpg
 
7/10 I think the left side (with the constructions) may be cropped out because now you have a lot to focus on.

IMG_6922.JPG
 
^^^^
Has a very cool vibe/mood with the blue lights, but feels a little like a snapshot. The main subject isn't isolated enough and the heads in the foreground lessen the image. Still a cool shot
7/10

IMG_2308.jpg
 
Neat subject, I don't care much for the cold tone processing, nor the framing of the subject, I feel that the camera should be shifted to the right in the frame. 6/10

4842796835_439f401268_b.jpg
 
I don't know what about you but that dog is definitely on something... lol I like the pic, the eyes seem to be a bit dark. 8/10

El Mirage dry lake bed
269655_10150248412093600_529433599_7600643_4072444_n.jpg
 
Love the texture of the ground. Nice shot. 8/10

First attempt at a self portrait...

5948566554_888ae5787e_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom