What's new

Rate the photo above you

hmm 8/10, Nice shot overall, took off for the smudges...
5938748999_d9f1938187_z.jpg
 
8/10 Really good composition. Technically it's all there. I could see it having worked in color to be a tad more interesting.

redwj.jpg
 
I like this photo alot, the fog makes it look pretty darn cool! 8.5/10


Here's mine. FYI, that dust was NOT good for my gear. Haha
Shot-95-L.jpg
 
Is this a Rorschach test? No clear subject IMO. Hard on the eyes. 5/10 for the attempt anyway.



This is one of my carved pumpkins, illuminated by a tea candle inside.
660742719_FUwvY-XL.jpg


m
 
Very cool concept, and very well done. I honestly thought at first glance that it was just a computer generated image until I focused on the texture of the orange. I'll take away a point because I think others might make the same mistake. 9/10.

My submission is also proof that I need to fire up the weedwacker...

IMG_2061.jpg
 
I'm a newbie but I love the clear sharp lines and the way the light catches the fine hairs on the stalk 7/10
 
I'm a newbie but I love the clear sharp lines and the way the light catches the fine hairs on the stalk 7/10

Where's your photo, you rate and post one of your own (just doing a bit of policing :lol:)
 
Just to get the ball rolling again..... I would give the thorns a 5.5/10. No interesting subject matter...
But speaking of a need to cut the grass.....
1040802.jpg
 
I think we have a record breaking thread here! I didnt want to break the chain... you were right to do a bit of policing gsgary! so I rate the last picture 6/10... and only because imo its not that the kind of thing I find interesting, but thats a personal thing. On the technical side of things its a good shot. Here is mine and this was one of my first pictures I took as a girl trying to teach herself photography so it might not be technicly that great but its one on my favourites!

DSC00825-2.jpg
 
oops, I was rating the thorns as well... looks like we posted at the same time nemopaice... to keep things fair I thinks the next person needs to rate both the 2 pictures above!
 
hayleyfraser - I like that the photo invokes an emotion in you, and after reading that explanation I instantly liked the photo more. But having said that, I didn't like it at a first glance, the technical flaws are just a bit much to enjoy the image overall for me personally. 5/10

HDR Photo of the Southern Star Observation Wheel being rebuilt in Melbourne. They originally had to take the wheel down after only a few weeks in use because they found cracks in the structural metal! I know the HDR effect is quite pronounced in this which is something a lot of people don't like, but I thought it suits the subject.
5896412017_1d02b22715_b.jpg
 
Cool image! Im not a huge fan of HDR but i agree it fits with this shot. The sky looks ominous and cool. Nice job. 7/10

50.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom