What's new

Rate the photo above you

cool sharp pic im not a huge fan of having all that blur and just a little focus on the head, but i'm sure its hard to get anything other then that with what you are shooting. 7/10

Here's one i took a while ago with a nikon l110
 
cool sharp pic im not a huge fan of having all that blur and just a little focus on the head, but i'm sure its hard to get anything other then that with what you are shooting. 7/10

Yes, Depth of Field is very limited at that magnification. He kept moving, otherwise I would have had several shots and tried stacking them. Thanks. :)
 
I enjoy the lovely, woodsy greens in this photo but that's about it. What is your subject? Other than a patch of green in the front, the rest of the image is fairly useless. 5/10

Pink_Bubbles.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ohhh bubbles...... I like these types of abstracts and I think you've done well. The patterns in the bubbles from the background captured do make this more enjoyable to view. I won't let the fact that pastel colors are not my favorite taint my thoughts. :biggrin: Focus is very good.

8/10


More bubbles?

Oil-Drops-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice. It looks like a planet. 8/10

More bubbles

p824264947.gif
 
Cute level : 9/10
Snapshot level: 9/10
Fun level: 9/10
Dizzy level: 8/10
Overall: 6/10



A Juvenile Robin
5732167709_a7c563cdc3_z.jpg
 
Fun shot....lol He looks pissed off.....=) I wish I could see what he was looking at but I know that a lot to ask!! Great DoF and nice focus! 7/10
Back to oil bubbles!!!
5423510692_16c0636505.jpg
 
Nice one Mish... I love the colors! With these photos I like seeing the roundness. If not, it just looks like an oil spill to me. You have several nice round bubbles so I give it an 8/10. (I also like seeing how the oil merges - that part always looks really cool too)

One more oil and water and then I'll be done! It took a little practice to get the oil and water to look more like 'bubbles' but I finally figured it out.

Red_White_Blue.jpg
 
5/10 Cause I dont really care for american flags in photos. Just a weird personal thing I guess. Bubbles in oil are weird as hell, they look CG. Whatever, props for experimentation

Contemplation by Dan White Photo, on Flickr
 
5/10 Cause I dont really care for american flags in photos. Just a weird personal thing I guess. Bubbles in oil are weird as hell, they look CG. Whatever, props for experimentation

:er: :thumbdown:
 
5/10 Cause I dont really care for american flags in photos. Just a weird personal thing I guess. Bubbles in oil are weird as hell, they look CG. Whatever, props for experimentation

:er: :thumbdown:

My thoughts exactly!!! If you are going to be bias towards the photo because you don't like the subject, pass and wait for another photo to be posted.
 
Last edited:
5/10 Cause I dont really care for american flags in photos. Just a weird personal thing I guess. Bubbles in oil are weird as hell, they look CG. Whatever, props for experimentation
Your post is of little value. Please go back and read post #417.
 
Ironwrom: I absolutely love the colors in the sky and the shape of the clouds, but I wish the silhouette of the tree had been more isolated and the trunk were visible. Fantastic colors though. 7/10


IMG_7178 by ChrisShoemaker, on Flickr
 
5/10 Cause I dont really care for american flags in photos. Just a weird personal thing I guess. Bubbles in oil are weird as hell, they look CG. Whatever, props for experimentation
Your post is of little value. Please go back and read post #417.
While, yes I admit that my post was kind of asshole move and i apologise to JWellMan, I'd like to point out that placing a new rule on page 14 of a 30 page thread an expecting anybody to find it is a little asinine. If you're going to have rules to a thread like this, please put them on page 1 where everybody can read this. Once again I'm sorry Jwellman
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom