What's new

Rate the photo above you

I like it. Nice and dark- wonder if B&W might look good, too. 8/10

5978211710_62001c60ac_b.jpg
 
Having just returned from my third trip to Colorado I was happy to see Lyonsroar slip another photo in. "Colorful Colorado" is missing in your photo. :sexywink: Despite missing the beautiful browns, greens and blues I give it an 8/10. Well done! :thumbup: Out of all the photos I took out west this week, I only did one in B&W. Perhaps I'll slip it in a little later! In the meantime, here's a follow through with Frisco, CO taken this past Saturday.

Frisco_Co.jpg


I can hear Lew now, "Horizontal...horizontal!!!" :lmao:
 
Last edited:
I like it in portrait. Focus might be off but it could be that I'm on an iPhone.
Boats are a tad over exposed.
I'm new to this so don't read into my comment to seriously.
7/10

Loaded from tap talk not sure if the quality is there or not.
4c11f560-a1e5-b473.jpg
 
8/10 for a really nice landscape. Nothing amazing about it but nothing wrong with it either. Although actually looking closely again there is a little green lens flare just about the right-hand treeline - but that's getting pretty nit-picky.

Melbourne International Air Show - F22 Raptor and Pilot:
5960829112_7f592dd6db_b.jpg
 
6.5/10 And btw that Chief is definitely NOT the pilot. Pilots are ALWAYS officers. If that was the Pilot I would have moved to 7.5/10.


Possibilities by Hamblin J, on Flickr
 
I like this, but I also find it confusing. So much is going on that I don't know what to focus on. 7/10

weddingwine.png
 
5/10 Not the most interesting shot and a few little details that prevent it from standing out, notably the background but also I feel that all the bottles (or at least all the ones in the front row) should be in focus. I think if you shot in landscape from a slightly lower angle and closer to the bottles you would get a more pleasing composition, plus by getting closer you would be able to blur the background more effectively while still keeping the front bottles in focus.

6.5/10 And btw that Chief is definitely NOT the pilot. Pilots are ALWAYS officers. If that was the Pilot I would have moved to 7.5/10.

Lol, okay then, Pilot and Some Guy. This one better?


5960828504_0b3f4cd1b1_b.jpg
 
Like the pic, two things I believe would make it better is if it was sharper and if there was no reflection in his eye guards. 7/10

corona-L.jpg
 
BMX Shot - Don't care much for the selective desaturation myself - maybe it would have worked if it was just toned down a little bit. Though I will concede it does help separate the bike from the trees in the background. Composition looks good. 7/10

3852054744_41f75316e7_z.jpg
 
BMX Shot - Don't care much for the selective desaturation myself - maybe it would have worked if it was just toned down a little bit. Though I will concede it does help separate the bike from the trees in the background. Composition looks good. 7/10
Aye yeah thanks i know what you mean usually i don't like doing the b&w with a colour subject it looks a bit tacky but i'm a beginner with the masking and stuff like that
 
Really like this shot, Especially with the craft to one side but still maintaining the focus. Also the rider in the back brings a slight but good attention to jet-skis. 8.5/10


IMG_1920-Version4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom