What's new

Rate the photo above you

Great shot, great composition. The bridge also adds nice depth and strength to the photo. Nice capture! Although, I could do without the border. 8/10


IMG_0008 by ChrisShoemaker, on Flickr
 
6/10 Looks a bit under-exposed and the colors are not too exciting. I do like that you chose to shoot at an angle rather than shoot parallel to the facade of the building. I've seen photos of repetitive things that I really like but I think the building is a bit on the plain side and so it doesn't do as much as others. It might help to show the sky at the top of the building or something else to give it something more than just being the side of a building.

img9560editjpg.jpg
 
Last edited:
8/10 Great Dof and I love the expression you have captured. COuld maybe be a little brighter but I am a complete novice! :)

264791_10150212289056611_532836610_7629970_1406747_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
8/10 Great Dof and I love the expression you have captured. COuld maybe be a little brighter but I am a complete novice! :)

264791_10150212289056611_532836610_7629970_1406747_n.jpg

7/10. Great soft shot, but the crib bars break it out a bit much for me.

DSC_0527.jpg
 
Kinda boring, but your saturation, exposure and bokeh are excellent. 7.5/10.

nik6067.jpg
 
I like the reflection , the bee looks a little out of focus ,,But what do i know i am new at this ,
8.3
 
im gonna say 5/10, it seems pretty boring to me, it'd be awesome with some nice puffy clouds, but as-is id crop oit some sky and get more of the river. but it does seem to have great colors though!

5983224869_b660d633d4_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom